Saturday, June 3, 2017

coffee break

i fell asleep thinking about you,
and dozed off to a dream where i had to live without you.
it was a scary place to ponder,
and as soon as i woke, i found my mind flooded with wonder.
understanding what has just occurred
deep inside my mind is hard for everything’s a blur.
my vision altered by these chemicals;
they say that it’s a drug, but i just call it a medical.
like the aroma of this coffee,
filled with such a chilling sweetness of a melted toffee,
the sweetness that encompasses the kisses that you offer,
and i just must repeat that they are medicals cause suffer
i do not when our lips get fused together.
i wish i could just drown myself in your lipstick forever,
and never have to know what it’s like to lack
that feeling of security for the weight on my back
is just too much. but i’m okay cause i can feel your touch,
and it’s a cure! some things that cross my mind are so obscure,
but they always end up getting contrasted with something pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment