Sunday, April 16, 2017

Queen

No, you can’t be a King without a Queen.
No, you can’t be a King without a Queen.
No, you can’t, and the second that I seen you, 
I, I knew I found my Queen. You,
Are the one that I want, girl.
You’re the Queen of my world, girl.
I would even start a World War.
I would even start a, uh!

I’m addicted to your smile, and your eyes mesmerize me.
You surprise me with a paragraph written so wisely.
You know that night that you hypnotized me?
Oh wait! That’s every night! See,
You affect me in a way that I can’t even explain,
That I don’t even complain, that I want to buy a plane ticket,
And stick it in your hands and then land in a far away land.
Girl I hope you understand the complexity of my affection. The,

Emotions in my heart are deeper than the oceans.

4 comments:

  1. good poem........by the way what happen to the other website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is it, but it's just a different theme and looks different. Or do you mean my olddd one lukakorba.com? That's long gone due to it being too pricy and not beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is the same one but what happened to the old poetry with the comments that we had ....... so I can answer the questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are still here if you keep clicking the 'Older Post' button at the bottom of the page. I have since posted manyy poems so they are kind of back there haha

    ReplyDelete