Wednesday, April 5, 2017

30th of March

To Dita,

For reasons unknown, yet so patent, I love her.
There is no denying that her scent keeps me interested,
But there is also her physical; eyes so lucid, lips so sweet,
And a body so caressable, and her mental; an uncorrupted mind,
A soul so poetic, and the aura of her shyness above her,
All which amount to my love for her, a love in which I invested,
So much of my twisted time, and a love which bruised my feet,
By making me wander for miles trying to find,
Enough courage to finally step up to the task,
Of confessing my inner nature of addiction,
Whilst staring into her eyes; portals of such existential divinity.
The hesitation almost triumphed, but in the end I did ask,
And soon everything bloomed right out of my prediction,

Slowly escaping into the sunset, hoping to reach infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment