Sunday, April 9, 2017

On the Weekend

On the weekend, is the best time to be fleeking,
You know this cause we fleeking every weekend. You be sleeping,
And my jumper be keeping your body and your feet and your whole entire essence,
Warmer, cause it’s so much calmer on the weekend.
On the weekend, all I can see’s the beacon,
So much that I be meeting all these songs I be deleting, be deleting.
No weeping, when we chilling on the weekend,
Cause my carousel be treating you like you deserve a beating,
With an arrow where you sitting. All this poetry I’ve written,
Could amount to only half of the love that I be fitting,
In these words, filled with passion, that be earning me no cash and,
No publicity, but fashion is the way for me flash them.
I flash them with my actions that be getting weird reactions.
But actually it’s not like that at all cause I attack them,
Attack them with an anthem, as complex as the quantum,
As lit as a lantern. I be feeling like a panther, 

On the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment