Sunday, April 9, 2017

RETRO

Told you greatness,
Is something you await. This,
Beat is taking me places.
I ate this; no beef on my pizza.
I say this,
Cause my girlfriend’s vegetarian,
And they keep spraying Barium,
Strontium, Aluminium,
Thinking we not seeing them,
White lines in the sky,
But we notice them. Ahh!
Ahh! We notice them daily,
But we don’t buy into the bullshit they selling us.
We don’t believe all the lies that they telling us.
We are independent thinkers,
With our fingers to the stars,
Cause we come from a far.
Yeah, we come from the far galaxies,
And we don’t cease to acknowledge these,
Smiles. Like the dimples on her face, oh my!
I think she hypnotized me for a while.
She got me running after her for a mile.
Never stopping cause we copping in the isle,
Filled with retro hats, and the cupid smiles,
As he dials his phone. My home is her home.

Mi casa, su casa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment