Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Alexander

Cries filled the air as you entered the dome.
Now we both shall share the same home.
You wear a smile so calmly, and your eyes,
Are filled with wonder and confusion; so wise.
We both originated in the same carriers,
And now we're both forced to be independent warriors.
But don't stress about a thing. I will aid in your ascension.
I'll erase any pain, any melancholy tension.
The place you inhabit is as cozy as the meadows you once swam.
The walls filled with laughter sweeter than the sweetest jam.
I'm happy for your coming, but am curious about your mission.
I'm hoping you evolve and remember your true purpose. I am wishing,
To once share these poems with you when you mature.

You're already more advanced than I am, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment