Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Sudden Death


If I die all of a sudden, take my body, burn it, and sprinkle my ashes all over her body. In the midst of all the post-mortem chaos, don't mourn over my leave, instead, rejoice all my creations and wet only upon their destruction, or, and I write this consciously, upon the controversy. I leave no set list of instructions, as it is up to the reader to give birth to his own interpretations. My art is an organism, alive and well, and my personal motives, although interesting to some, and immensely insightful, are not relevant. I like to think that many conclusions can be drawn from the words that I pen, but still I have no control over my legacy once I abandon this dome. All I ask for is recognition. After that, it is up to humanity to do what they wish with my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment