Monday, April 3, 2017

Desired Freedom, Desired Eternity


A life viciously tamed by luck is a life I fear. I like to think that pre-meditated events are self-manifested, moulded within my conscious, but if there is any actual truth in that, I can only surmise. Recent happenings in my life created a belief inside my dome so very strong that no external force can knock it down. Perhaps, and I log this contented, her mere essence is the obstacle, standing in the way of my desired unhappy. The desire to possess and rule her, which I thought would be present by now, is absent. Instead, all that I wish for is her freedom, for I know that this freedom will bring us closer together, stitching my wounds of lonely back up, permanently, engraving our names into each other's walls. Oh how my love for her is keeping me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment