Monday, April 24, 2017

my forever


i'm scared, scared of losing you,
despite all the promises,
despite knowing that your love
transcends love:
i just love you too much.

i am the happiest, happiest
i can ever be when around you,
and knowing that you too
enjoy my presence is
heartwarming -

when everything around me
rumbles and falls apart,
you are still there at the end
of the day; there for me,
there to make me smile.

i am so fucking in love, that
a day deprived of my right to
see you and feel your essence
on my skin, on my lips, on
my body, is like a deadly virus.

i wet solely upon the debris accumulated
around me, and express only my
deepest fears and addictions,
so just know that i am not sad, i am
just too obsessed and in love.

if i could redecorate the world, and have
it my way, i wouldn't - i'd have it our way.
i would make you the queen of
the whole world, not just my inner
world of black and white colors.

i am sorry for drowning you with my
unnecessary sorrows and thoughts
filled with melancholia - i just feel so
comfortable around you. i know that i
can talk, and you will listen.

you are the most important person in
the world in my eyes, fact! and nothing
could ever change that, no matter
how strong, how repulsive, how
genuine - here's a plan:

let's venture off into the sunset, or
into a bar, on a wednesday night,
drunk on love and vodka,
smoking cigarettes and laughing
relentlessly - please! forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment