Monday, April 10, 2017

Reasons

They say there’s a reason for everything,
But why can’t we just ignore it all and enjoy the view?
I mean, there’s no point in trying to decipher all this pain,
Trying to put all the pieces together, while sitting on your window pane.
All of this will just lead to inevitable torture.
Just surrender to the flow and don’t try to solve the mysteries of life,
Cause regardless of what you find, there will always be more.
There will always be something you don’t know.

There’s something you don’t know about me, 
Like what’s the reason behind all the walls that surround me.
On one hand there’s a whole entire lecture I could give you,
About the things that sparked that inner inspiration virtue.
But then again, I do not want to bore you with my reasons.
They’re kind of jumbled up in my mind like all these seasons.
So many lies are told, to avoid all this explaining.
It’s raining in my mind; so much happiness and pain and,
Confusion and delusion, and a little bit of snow.
Whiter than the faces of the people who don’t show,
Any signs of sanity and cling onto addictions.
Their lives are something you would solely find in a weird fiction.
Still many idolize these odd creatures and try preaching,
All the things they do, pure mimicking, and ‘teaching’,
Is what they call these acts. I don’t want nothing to do with,
Any of their plagiarism. Man, I’d just rather hit you with...

I never explained any thing,
But I brought so much freshness to the table, and the sink,
Is now filled with a liquid, so transparent like my words.
So high up in the sky, like them planes and like them birds.
Speaking of a plane, as I write this, I am flying,
Soaring through the sky, and my ego slowly dying.
My eyes just feel like crying, cause I left behind my Queen.
But I just need some cleansing, so that I can come back clean.
My heart filled with affection, has its walls painted; perfection,
And no neglection on her part is making my reflection,
Smile back in the mirror, cause despite the dust it’s clear,
That it was meant to be, and now she is not here, near.
But fear is also something that’s not anywhere around me.
The only thing worth mentioning is her love that surrounds me,
And grounds me, and invites me to act like this summer season;

Be so unpredictable, in good ways, for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment