Sunday, March 26, 2017

Geometric Unfoldings

I’m a ball of confusion losing my mind.
Peace and quiet, so hard to find.
Emancipation is what I seek,
For this enslavement is making me weak.
A freak in their eyes is what I am,
Living spontaneously without a plan.
My system’s invaded, but that was my choice;
A cancerous virus killing my voice.
I kind of love but hate these thoughts.
My body aches as my mind slowly rots.
I do love nature for it sets me free,
Makes me forget all of this insanity.
Humanity is facing a problem so vast,
That it doesn’t even know that it is dying so fast.
When I am finally emancipated, I shall smile with joy.
This pain I hated from the very beginning.
I scream for help,
Surrounded by egoistic minds full of stealth.
My very soul on higher levels,
Guides me to nirvana, unlike the devil’s,
Touch and fiery breath of sorrow.
Who knows what will happen tomorrow?
The wildness of geometric unfoldings,
Is freeing yet seems so controlling.
I’m hoping to either die young or die never.
My mood is as bipolar as this summer’s weather.
A wild berry can kill me so quickly,
And that is for it consists of strictly,
Poisonous atoms which only seek death.
I think I’ll help them. I’ll skip a breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment